Thursday, June 15, 2017

Metamorphosis Alpha: Epsilon City arrives!!

Meant to post this a while ago. My Metamorphosis Alpha: Epsilon City box set arrived and WOW is it AWESOME!!!

Outer box art

I always wanted MA as a kid, but I made do with the article "Alternate Beginning" from Dragon Magazine and my Gamma World box set. Now some thirty odd years later thanks to Mr. Ward & Goodman Games, I have a so much Metamorphosis Alpha stuff I just might mutate myself!

Fold out Panel, Spiral bound lay flat book.

There is so much going on in the city level alone you could play for years real time. it is beyond amazing!

Main book & bonus booklets.
Big thanks to James Ward and everyone at Goodman Games and all the Kickstarter pledges who made this happen for all of us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment